We have a new version of iHateSpam (consumer) that we have available for testing. This new version is not a significant upgrade, but it does have some changes in the code that need testing.
If you’d like to join the beta, go to beta.sunbelt-software.com and do the following:
1. Click on “Register”
2. Click on “I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age”.
3. Fill out the registration form.
a) Choose your own Username and Password.
b) Items marked with a * are required unless stated otherwise.
c) Submit your information.
4. After you register, an activation email will be sent out. Check your email and click on the link in that email to activate your account.
5. Log in with your Username and Password.
6. Click on “Usergroups”
7. Select a beta group that you want to join and click on View Information. (iHateSpam Client 4.0.5. Beta)
8. Click on “Join Group” to request permission to join that group.
9. Please allow up to 24 hours for the beta forum’s moderator to review your account and assign you permissions to view that beta’s forums.
10. Once you’re given permissions to that beta’s forums you’ll be able to view the forum.