GFI MailArchiver 2011 R3 has been released today! The email archiving solution now includes MailInsights, a first-of-its-kind data analysis tool that enables SMBs to maximize the wealth of information contained within their email. SMBs can use GFI MailArchiver to analyze how quickly a sales or customer service team is responding to customer emails; spot trends such as common keywords or topics in emails being sent and received; identify which employees or types of email attachments are consuming the most storage space; learn exactly who their employees are emailing the most; and to defend against the disclosure of proprietary and confidential information.
Helping SMBs Make Smarter Decisions
Traditionally, archiving has been viewed as an email management solution used to reduce demands on a Microsoft® Exchange server and minimize dependence on PST files, as well as satisfy e-discovery and regulatory compliance requirements.
GFI MailArchiver with MailInsights expands traditional archiving functionality. With an easy-to-use web-based interface, GFI MailArchiver offers fully-customizable reports that help business owners better understand their organization and its behavior in a variety of ways. MailInsights reports generated by GFI MailArchiver include:
- Communications Flow – identifies who a user or group of users are communicating with most often inside or outside of an organization
- Email Responsiveness – provides insight into how long it takes employees to reply to internal and external email to help monitor and improve customer service levels
- Inappropriate Words – tracks inappropriate language and specific key words in email to monitor and track potential violations of company usage and information disclosure policies
- Email Storage – monitors email storage capacity to identify large attachments, enforce retention polices and identify users and groups of users consuming the most storage resources
- Inactive Accounts – creates a list of accounts which received email but have not replied within a specified time period, enabling IT admins to take corrective action and reroute incoming messages
- Webmail Usage – tracks who is exchanging the most email with webmail services, which could be an indication of higher risk messages or inappropriate use.
Conquering Email Management Challenges
GFI MailArchiver enables SMBs to address many of the challenges associated with their email system, including managing increasing volumes of email and attachments; maintaining the performance of Microsoft Exchange servers; relying too heavily on PST files or tape backup to retrieve old or deleted emails; complying with the data retention requirements of government regulations; and ensuring that critical information contained in email is not lost and can be restored for business continuity purposes in the event of systems failures or natural disaster. GFI MailArchiver also enables users to access, search and retrieve their archived email through a web portal optimized for Android-powered devices, BlackBerry® smartphones and iPhones®.
All GFI MailArchiver customers with a current maintenance agreement will automatically receive the latest version of the product with MailInsights. It is priced starting at $29 per mailbox (10 to 24 mailboxes), including one year of maintenance.