GFI MailArchiver® 2012 was launched today with powerful new reporting capabilities to guard against data leakage of sensitive information, such as social security and credit card numbers, as well as an alert and reporting system that identifies employee correspondence related to job searches. GFI MailArchiver’s archiving capabilities now extend to documents as well, making the archive a more valuable business intelligence resource.
With its simple setup, easy-to-use interface and competitive pricing, businesses worldwide rely on GFI MailArchiver to solve their email management problems on Exchange Server. GFI MailArchiver enables organizations to maintain an archive of all corporate email correspondence, significantly reduce server demands, manage and reduce dependency on PST files, and meet a growing number of regulations for compliance, eDiscovery and other legislation. Additionally, GFI MailArchiver is now accessible via any IMAP-enabled device, including Windows®, Apple OS X®, Linux, iOS and Android™ platforms.
The latest version of GFI MailArchiver includes new features and functionality that provide businesses with more powerful business intelligence capabilities through MailInsights, GFI MailArchiver’s exclusive reporting module, and more control with the addition of new manual, rule-based and document archiving capabilities. By improving efficiency, GFI MailArchiver can reduce email storage requirements by up to 80 percent.
New features of GFI MailArchiver 2012 include:
- New business intelligence reporting: Through MailInsights, GFI MailArchiver now enables businesses to guard against the transfer of sensitive information, including credit card and social security numbers, which may be used to commit fraud. In addition, businesses can now monitor emails related to job searches.
- Scheduled reporting: MailInsights now supports scheduled reporting, allowing appropriate company contacts to automatically receive business intelligence reports at scheduled intervals.
- Access via any IMAP connector: Users can now access the archive via any IMAP-enabled operating system or device, including Apple mail, Outlook® for Mac, as well as smartphones and other devices.
- Manual archiving: Users can now manually archive a single email, or a whole folder of emails, from within Outlook using the convenient GFI MailArchiver Outlook Add-on. Manual archiving puts users in charge of which emails are archived.
- Rule-based archiving: Administrators can now selectively archive emails based on certain criteria, including sender, recipient, keywords, or a combination of criteria, providing added flexibility.
- Archive store updating: GFI MailArchiver 2012 reduces the need for admin intervention by automatically allocating and creating archive stores as needed.
- Document archiving: GFI MailArchiver 2012 supports document archiving, enabling users to archive documents by dragging and dropping into Outlook. Archived documents are fully searchable.