Surprise, surprise! All the GFI sys admins started SysAdmin Day on a well-deserved happy note as the offices gave them a GFI Superhero T-shirt each. Here’s a collage of the few who weren’t camera-shy:
And we’re not stopping there. Knowing most of our followers are sys admins we thought of ordering another
50 150 GFI Superhero T-shirts… That’s right, you can celebrate with us and get your own free T-shirt!
It’s really simple. We’re giving away a GFI Superhero T-shirt (like the ones in the picture) to the first
50 150 sys admins who participate in our competition – all you need to do is complete this form!
Registration opens now and we will update this blog post when we’ve received 50 complete forms. We have reached 150 requests so we closed the competition. A blog post will follow up in a few weeks!
The all-important small print:
Before you do that though, be sure to read our Terms and conditions – it’s very important that you follow these, as you could be disqualified if any of these rules are infringed. Having said that, good luck to all and…
HAPPY SYSADMIN DAY!
Terms and conditions:
- The first
50150 complete forms will each win a GFI Superhero T-shirt (as shown in image above)
- GFI Software employees and their families cannot participate in this competition
- All entrants must be sys admins; non sys admins will not be considered for the prize
- Winners will be notified by email
- GFI is not responsible for the timeliness of the prize dispatch T-shirts are available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large
- Upon contacting the winner/s, if no reply is received within a week (7 days), GFI retains the right to choose another entry
- Whilst GFI does its utmost to ensure that all prizes are delivered in a timely fashion the company does not retain responsibility for any prizes that are lost/stolen in the mail
- Any incomplete or irrelevant entries or entries that do not comply with these Terms and conditions will not be eligible to win
- Prizes are as described and cannot be substituted for cash.