We’re giving all tech bloggers the opportunity to write some great content for their blog by reviewing GFI WebMonitor™ – our internet monitoring and anti-virus software.
If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in doing then submit your tech blog URL in a comment below and if we think that a GFI WebMonitor review will fit well in your blog we’ll contact you with more details. (Kindly submit your real name and a valid email address in the form so that we can contact you).
All successful reviews* will be awarded an Amazon voucher worth $50 as well as a 10-user GFI WebMonitor NFR key valid for a year valued at $290. The review that we deem to be the best (detailed, accurate, fair) will also be awarded a fantastic 2TB NAS drive with integrated BlueRay Writer.
* Terms and Conditions:
Reviews must meet the following standards:
- Reviews must be no less than 500 words
- Reviews must have a minimum of 5 screen shots of GFI WebMonitor
- Reviews must be original in content. Any plagiarism will automatically disqualify you from receiving the voucher
- Reviews must be published by September 15, 2010 and remain online at the same URL for at least one (1) year
- Reviews must be published on blogs that deal solely with technology. Blogs that do not meet this criterion will not be considered
- Bloggers have one (1) week in which to acknowledge and accept GFI’s request for a review
- All vouchers will be sent after September 15, 2010
- GFI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into