Well you’re in the right place!
We’re giving away 50 I’m a Tech Blogger T-shirts to the first 50 tech bloggers that participate in our competition by completing this form and giving us the right answer to the question.
IMPORTANT! This competition is open to tech bloggers only and all entrants must include a URL to their blog.
The All Important Small Print
Terms & Conditions
- 50 correct answers that choose the correct answer and abide by the T&C will win a T-shirt
- GFI Software employees & their families cannot take part in this competition
- All entrants must be tech bloggers and include the URL to their blog in their entry form. Non-tech blogs will not be considered for the prize. Blogs must be current and updated.
- Winners will be notified and announced after May 23rd, 2011
- GFI is not responsible for the timeliness of the prize dispatch and will be sent once they are made available
- T-shirts are available in Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large on a first come first serve basis. If your requested size has finished another size will be sent
- Upon contacting the winner/s, if no reply is received within a week (7 days), GFI retains the right to choose another entry
- Whilst GFI does its utmost to ensure that all prizes are delivered in a timely fashion the company does not retain responsibility for any prizes that are lost/stolen in the mail
- GFI retains the right to cancel/change this or any promotion without notice
- GFI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Any incomplete or irrelevant entries; or entries that do not comply with these Terms & Conditions will not be eligible to win.
- Prizes are as described and cannot be substituted for cash