To celebrate yesterday’s GFI MailArchiver 2011 R3 release, we are giving our followers the great opportunity to win a 50 seat GFI MailArchiver license as well as one of our GFI T-shirts!
How does it work?
Five 50-seat GFI MailArchiver licenses and 30 GFI T-shirts are waiting for their rightful winners!
We have chosen a file size that fits into the 1MB to 10MB range. Your mission is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attachment – this could be anything; from documents, to videos, pictures, mp3s… surprise us!
NB: The attachment could be of any size ranging from 1MB to 10MB.
The five senders who get the closest attachment size to that of the mystery file will win a 50-seat GFI MailArchiver license together with a GFI T-shirt each! And if you don’t make it to the first five runner-ups don’t worry; the following 25 senders who get the closest attachment sizes will get a GFI T-shirt!
So what are you waiting for? Send us that email!
The competition is now Closed. Winners have been contacted via email.
The All Important Small Print
Before you participate be sure to read the Terms and Conditions – it’s very important that you follow these as you could be disqualified if any of these rules are infringed. Having said that… good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- The closest attachments to the chosen file size, and abiding by the Terms and Conditions, will win a 50 seat GFI MailArchiver 2011 R3 license and a GFI T-shirt. Winners will be contacted via email.
- GFI Software employees and their families cannot take part in this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email after November 23, 2011. Failure to reply to our email notification within a week will be considered as not interesed anymore and will reserve us the right to chose another winner.
- GFI is not responsible for the timeliness of the prize dispatch and will be sent once they are made available.
- Upon contacting the winner/s, if no reply is received within a week (7 days), GFI retains the right to choose another entry.
- Whilst GFI does its utmost to ensure that all prizes are delivered in a timely fashion the company does not retain responsibility for any prizes that are lost/stolen in the mail.
- GFI retains the right to cancel/change this or any promotion without notice.
- GFI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any incomplete or irrelevant entries, or entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, will not be eligible to win.
- Prizes are as described and cannot be substituted for cash.