The grand prize winner of the GFI World Cup Competition is… ANNE TOZER (United Kingdom). Congratulations Anne, you’ve won yourself an Apple iPad, GFI Software license key, GFI laptop rucksack and GFI T-shirt!
All winners have been contacted via email.
The competition is now closed. Winners will be notified after July 11, 2010. Prizes will be sent after that date too. Good luck to those of you whose chosen teams are still playing!
A pandemic is hitting us with great fervor! There’s no escaping it! Everyone is affected by it! We’re all suffering from World Cup Fever!
If you’re not a football (or soccer if you prefer) fanatic we’re here to help you get into the spirit of things with yet another of our now legendary GFI competitions!
Participating is so simple that you can’t afford not to, because the prizes are just too great to pass up. You don’t need to be in South Africa, you don’t need to watch the games, your country doesn’t even need to be participating in the World Cup! All that we’re asking you to do is head to this page and:
Guess which country is going to win the World Cup Final 2010
All entries must be submitted at the competition page. No blog comments or entries on other sites will be eligible.
Voting is open from 11 June – 25 June 2010. All winners will be announced and prizes will be given out after 11 July 2010.
There are three prizes* allocated to the three final stages of the World Cup.
Quarter Final Stage
A GFI T-shirt for those who guess the teams that get to the Quarter Final stage (but don’t get to the Semi Final stage).
Semi Final Stage
A laptop rucksack for those who guess the teams that get to the Semi Final stage but who don’t win the Final stage.
The candidates who guess the winning team correctly will receive a GFI T-shirt AND a laptop rucksack whilst one randomly selected person from this list will win themselves an iPad and a software license of any GFI Software product of choice**.
* there is a quota limitation on prizes. We have a limited number of prizes to give away at each stage so winners will be randomly selected from the list of entries.
** this excludes the GFI MAX suite
Terms & Conditions
- Only one submission per person will be accepted
- Only completed forms will be eligible for the competition
- GFI Software employees & their families cannot take part in this competition
- GFI cannot guarantee the brand/colour of the prize being shipped out; it is subject to availability
- Prizes are subject to quota limitations as explained above
- Not all submissions who guess correctly will win a prize. Names will be drawn randomly from the list according to how many entries are received and how many prizes are available.
- Upon contacting the winner/s, if no reply is received within a week, GFI retains the right to choose another entry
- Whilst GFI does its utmost to ensure that all prizes are delivered in a timely fashion the company does not retain responsibility for any prizes that are lost/stolen in the mail
- The prize has to be sent to the country of residence listed upon registration; no other addresses will be permitted
- GFI retains the right to cancel/change this or any promotion without notice
- GFI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Any incomplete or irrelevant entries; or entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions will not be eligible to win.
- Prizes are as described and cannot be substituted for cash