Announcing the Winners
Monday 19 April – @tommyengerer and @AndrewPohran
Tuesday 20 April – @cheekychicken24 and @Lopeznomar
Wednesday 21 April – @ali991 and @MunchKim
Thursday 22 April – @compergrapevine and @noiserobert
Friday 23 April – @JayRWren and @stevegoodman
The competition is now closed! Congrats to all the winners. Keep updated on our blog and follow us on @gfisoftware on Twitter.
In line with our recent launch of GFI Backup 2010 – Business Edition we are giving out two 1TB USB 2.0 external hard disks every day for a week!
This fantastic competition runs from Monday 19 – Friday 23 April 2010 and participation is super simple!
How to Win
All you need to do is:
- Follow @GFISoftware on Twitter
- Tweet the following message:
Prevent the hassles of data loss by backing up with GFI BackUp 2010 – Business Edition http://bit.ly/beBjcC
We will randomly pick two winners per day and each will win a Western Digital 1TB USB 2.0 external hard disk (the WD version is available until stocks last – once this brand is out of stock we will ship out a different brand, either a Seagate or Hitachi.)
So ensure that you don’t suffer from data loss ever again by checking out GFI Backup 2010 – Business Edition and participating in our great competition.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- GFI Software employees cannot take part in this competition
- We cannot guarantee the brand of hard disk being shipped out; it is subject to availability
- All entrants must be followers of @GFISoftware on Twitter until the winners are announced
- Only one tweet per person per day is acceptable; numerous retweets will not increase your chances of winning
- Upon contacting the winner/s, if no reply is received within a week, GFI will choose another entry
- GFI retains the right to cancel/change this or any promotion without notice
- GFI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into